VSA company specializes in works in the field of architectural design and interior design, and performs a full range of services, from consulting the customer to the implementation of turnkey projects. The company has experience working with both corporate clients and private customers.
Architect, graduated from MARKhI in 2006. From 2006 to 2009 postgraduate student, teacher in the group Nabokova T.B. and Vorontsov A.R. Participated in an exchange program with the Shibaur Institute of Technology (Tokyo, 2003). Participant of the international IFYA forum in Sofia (Bulgaria, 2008). Participant and winner of a number of professional exhibitions and competitions.
2006 – partner in the architectural studio A+A.
2015 – co-founder, head of VSA.
Architect, graduated from MARKhI in 2009. From 2006 to 2008, she studied in the experimental group of Professor Michael Eichner, in 2009 she defended her diploma under the guidance of Plotkin V. I. (TPO Reserve). From 2006 to 2008 she worked at Popov and Architects. A participant and winner of a number of professional exhibitions and competitions.
2009 – leading architect of the studio A+A.
2015 – co-founder, creative director of VSA
During their practice were nominated and became winners of various professional exhibitions and competitions.
- 2020 – “PREMIUM’20” of CENTRSVET2019 – PREMIUM LIVING AWARD
- 2015 – “Beautiful Homes”, interior design of an apartment in the “Garden Quarters” Residential Complex
- 2015 – KR Properties Depre, Audience Award for the loft-style apartment project on Zubovskaya Square
- 2013 – INTERIA AWARDS, category “Public Interiors, Traditions” with the project of the Svetly restaurant
- 2012 – PINWIN, first place in the category “Best Living Room Interior” with the project of an apartment on Bolshiye Kamenshchikov Street
- 2011 – INTERIA AWARDS, category “Public Interiors, Traditions” with the project of the restaurant “Kalina Cafe
Key projects in the field of development
- Interiors of the CULT residential complex (realization 2022 – 2023)
- LUMIERE Club Countryside Quarter (general designer, realization 2021)
- Interiors of the residential complex REKA (implementation 2020 – 2021)
- “SMINEX” (concept for the development of an industrial area)
- “RDI Zagorodniy Kvartal” (development of apartment typology, interiors of common areas, presentation materials: animation, three-dimensional visualization of the entire development complex)
Key projects in HoReCa
- KalinaKafe, Neskuchny Sad, Svetly restaurants in Moscow
- Avenue, Provence, and Blackberry restaurants in Yerevan, Armenia
- INTECO BC “Moscow” in Astana, Kazakhstan (hotel, 2 restaurants, bars, sports complex, shopping galleries)
- Eurocement company office
- Interiors of the Department of Competition Policy of Moscow. Moscow
- “INTER RAO Export (Moscow office interiors project)
- “RDI Zagorodny Kvartal (sales office: architectural project + interiors)